Create your advance directive today
Keep your wishes handy for loved ones and caregivers.
An Advance Directive outlines your medical treatment preferences and goals of care in the event that you are no longer able to express them. It is a legal document that takes effect only if you are incapacitated and unable to speak for yourself. By stating your preferences, others are better able to assist you.
An Advance directive consists of:
(1) A medical power of attorney allows you to designate someone to make your healthcare decisions if you are unable to do so yourself
(2) A living will provides an overview of your medical treatment preferences
Our free and easy-to-use guide was developed by healthcare professionals who understand the importance of health care planning. By using our HIPAA-compliant software, you can safely share your AdirNow Advance Directive with your doctor(s), care team, and family members. If you follow our recommended guidelines at the end of the process, AdirNow can also help you legally enforce your specifications.
- Designate Your Medical POA
- Specify Your Goals of Care
- Define Your Values (Optional)
- List Other Messages (Optional)
- Sign, Download, and Share