An advance directive outlines your preferences for medical treatment. It takes effect only if you are unable to participate in medical treatment decisions. Defining your preferences allows others to better assist you.
An advance directive consists of:
(1) A medical power of attorney designation which allows you to appoint someone to make healthcare decisions on your behalf
(2) A living will which provides an overview of your medical treatment preferences
AdirNow was developed by healthcare professionals who understand the importance of healthcare planning. By using our HIPAA-compliant platform, you can easily create and safely share your advance directive with your doctor(s), family members, and others.
The process is simple and fast. To begin, simply register below!
Log In or Register below:
"*" indicates required fields
Keep your wishes handy for loved ones and caregivers.
- Designate Your Medical POA
- Specify Your Goals of Care
- Define Your Values (Optional)
- List Other Messages (Optional)
- Sign, Download, and Share